GO!

Do I have some Siamese in me?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Shadow

I'm the Boss

Purred: Sun Aug 26, '07 6:12pm PST 
Hello, my name is Shadow. I am 14 years old. My owners have always thought I had some Siamese in me although I am black with white on my belly. I am very long and skinny. My tail is almost the same size of my body. I talk ALOT. My meow sounds like a Siamese cat. I am also very smart and love to figure out how to open doors and cabinets. I know I am not a pure bred but what breed do you think is more prominent in me?thinking
[notify]

Bronson(1988- ?-1998)

Purred: Wed Dec 5, '07 2:57pm PST 
I am a purebred Siamese even though I am black. It's a rare type of Siamese - forgot what it's called. But basically, my type of Siamese is black because it doesn't have the dilution gene that makes those pretty points. But I beautiful anyway!big grin I came from Italy, I think.
[notify]

Teddy

what havoc can I- cause today???

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '08 12:58pm PST 
you could be part what is called in the UK an Oriental. But you would need green eyes to be a whole one laugh out loud

you are so so cute though wave
[notify]

Salem

The Boss

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '08 9:01am PST 
my mom was siamese .. im black all over with green eyes i dont know what breed my dad was but from what my moms sister says there was another siamese cat in the area where she was picked up it was raining and my moms sisters bf brought her home cause she was pregnant with me and my 4 brothers and sisters.. none of them came out to look anything like me...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Bionixx/untouched305.jpg
[notify]

Salem

The Boss

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '08 9:04am PST 
my mom was siamese .. im black all over with green eyes i dont know what breed my dad was but from what my moms sister says there was another siamese cat in the area where she was picked up it was raining and my moms sisters bf brought her home cause she was pregnant with me and my 4 brothers and sisters.. none of them came out to look anything like me...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/Bionixx/untouched305.jpg
[notify]

Bronson(1988- ?-1998)

Purred: Sat Apr 12, '08 7:34pm PST 
Now I rememver. The black type of Siamese is called "Havanese". The black coat comes from the loss of the dilution gene that creates the "points" on a Siamese.
[notify]