GO!

hoarding

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Sun Aug 19, '07 12:13pm PST 
I have an issue, mommy says she thinks I might be obsessive compulsive with my toy and object hoarding. First, she thought it was cute, but last night I kept doing it until I was out of breath (going up and down stairs can do that to you), and I even was panting. Mommy finally put me in front of my water dish. I took a long drink and started all over again, so mommy took my toys away. I was kinda upset, so I started with her stuff-including stuff that is the same size as me. My two-legged sister took it all away, so I chased her and meowed at her. I am new to my house, so mommy thought that might be the problem. Any advice? Is it a Siamese cat thing? Mommy read about Siamese cat's and noticed they like to fetch and carry stuff around.
[notify]

Krystal @- Rainbow- Bridge

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '07 5:10pm PST 
I definitely love toys and carrying them around. Mommy loves taking videos especially of me playing with my teddy bear!
[notify]