GO!

Please Help

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Purred: Sat Sep 28, '13 6:22pm PST 
Hi, my Nana has 2 stray kittens and 1 stray cat. The two kittens are sick and need vet care that my Nana cannot afford. They are both sweet and playful. I will not give you the kitten(s) until you make an appointment with the vet. I will meet up with you at the vets to ensure that they are taken to the vets. The moma cat needs someone with patience to get her comfortable with you. She has lived outside always so she can be werry of people, but is a sweet girl. She is healthy. To get her you must make an appointment to get her fixed, same thing as the kittens I will meet you at the vets to make sure she gets fixed. If you are interested please email me at Starevans64@aim.com. Please help this babies they really need vet care.
[notify]

Purred: Sat Sep 28, '13 7:22pm PST 
Whoops forgot to say that they are in Duluth, GA
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Sun Sep 29, '13 11:08am PST 
Try to find a no-kill shelter. Many shelters that take any animal in euthanize for space. The bad thing is if these babies are sick, most places will not take them. You can call places to find a foster perhaps that will take them.I do wish you luck trying to find somewhere for them - it is not easy. I just placed a kitten in a great foster home- but it took me 3 days of calls & emails to find somewhere for her.
[notify]

Purred: Sun Sep 29, '13 5:54pm PST 
I've been trying for the past week or two to find a place for them, but all the shelters are full or don't have any available fosters. I'm now posting on classifieds, hoping someone will help them.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Sep 30, '13 2:03pm PST 
See if any of the shelters or vet offices can give you other places - that is what I did & alot of searching.
[notify]