GO!

Trying to help Very small Feral Non-Profit in Madison, Ohio!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Lucky Streak

Lucky I can- streak and- wasn't drowned

Purred: Wed May 15, '13 6:23pm PST 
I learned about Holy Cat Whiskers and their mission to shelter feral cats, fix them and try to find them good homes.

As an owner of 4 older rescued or adopted cats I'm determined to try and raise funds for them and have made an Incredible Queen sized quilt that has nearly 1500 pieces in it.

For as little as $10.00 you can join in donating to this group (100% of the money WILL go to them), and for every $10 - you get 1 ticket into a drawing to win this quilt.

When I lost two of our older babies last year, it was heartbreaking but we still have 4 ages 17 down to 8! If I can't "help" by adopting another one, this is my way of saying Thank you Catster for Loving our Cats like we do, and Thank you for helping raise awareness of the plight of Feral cats everywhere.

Here is where the Fund-Raiser is located and many Purrs

http://www.crowdrise.com/easystreetquilt/fundraiser/HeadWen ch
[notify]