GO!

Sibling Egyptian Mau need a loving home...

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Isis and- Butters

Purred: Mon May 6, '13 2:15pm PST 
I have a male and female pair of Egyptian Mau that need a loving home. My toddler daughter is allergic to them. I hate to give them away because they are the sweetest most loving cats. However, I have to do whats best for her allergies. Both of their parents were Cat Fancy Association cats. Isis and Butters both have their papers too. We have never taken them to any shows.

They are the best of pets. They wait for us to come home and will move from room to room with us. They are lap cats and super affectionate. They love to play and are all around wonderful pets. We are hoping to find a home where they will love and appreciate them just as much as we do. They have been our loyal companions for 7 years now and it breaks our hearts to have to find a new family. We are hoping to find someone who will love them as much as we do.
[notify]