GO!

Help with trapping a nice, but timid feral kitty

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Fri Jul 12, '13 8:03am PST 
I'm SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! This is such wonderful news, and you are truly an inspiration to me! I would love to follow you on facebook too, I just love this story smile

I have a feral girl I have cared for for over a year now. I have 3 inside cats, and I don't know hear health status, but I fear she may have one of the dreaded cat diseases, and she has lived outside for years. She has a very decent life here, my street is quiet, few cars through here, every one in the neighborhood knows she has been here for years and no one messes with her, and she is arleady fixed and ear tipped. Still, I ponder bringing her in, but I know it would not work out. So I love her as much as I can outside, I am working on making a patio for her to hang out on, other than my front porch. I adore her.

I am so beyond thrilled with with your progress and you changed that cats life, saved it really.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2