GO!

Fostering a Cat, Not SURE I Can Let Her Go

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  

Purred: Sat Nov 30, '13 7:33am PST 
that is the saddest story. I nurse an abuse black 5 year old cat that my kids bought home. I only had him for 3 month, thought I could let him go. I'm not a foster care pet. I just love animals or pets. I took care of this cat. My kids had a cat all ready, the cat's didn't get along. The black cat attack the other cat in the home, had to go to the hospital bill was $300.00. I tried to get the cat to get along, they told me it was too late black cat all ready tasted blood, not sure if that's true. I tried so hard to get them to get along, rubbing their scent on each other, see each other behind the glass window, the black cat jump out to attact the cat again, twice lucky it was behind the glass. The hospitalize cat had to be in the room. I try to switch them one inside, one outside, one down stairs, while the other in the room. I had place an ad on craigslist awhile ago a family came. My kids was so cold and heartless, me saying it was a great cat, that was stupid of me. I held the cat as the lady wanted to hold the cat it took off from my arms. I thought run cat run, but my kids caught it as it cry in the cage, my tear came down. I was heart broken and still is I miss my cat completely it was on thanksgiving 2013, today is Nov 30,2013. She wanted to return the cage, but my kids say you can keep it, they were happy. I was crush. I was in shock during the whole time, thinking and not saying yes bring the cage back. I wanted to tell you to keep the cat, where there is a will there is a way, would you give up your kids, pet pantry food for need pets http://www.vchca.org/animal-services/pet-pantry. You can also have a friend or relatives adopt the cat, then you can visit them. good luck
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2