GO!

Catster Magazine: Meet the Happy Kitties of Blind Cat Rescue and Sanctuary

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Catster HQ

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 11:44am PST 
I am sure that some of you belong to Friends of the Blind Cat Rescue & Sanctuary on Catster. Meet the Happy Kitties of Blind Cat Rescue and Sanctuary today in Catster Magazine!

cloud 9kitty

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Wed Jul 25, '12 5:48pm PST 
They are just WONDERFUL. I found them when I was looking for information when I brought home Coopurr, who's vision impaired due to non-healing corneal ulcers he had as a kitten when I adopted him.

They do SO MUCH for special needs rescue -- and not just blind kitties. They also have a special facility for FIV kitties, too.

Honestly, I can't say enough good about them. Kudos!

Purrs,
Coop's Mom
[notify]