GO!

I GOT A NEW CAT

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '12 9:20pm PST 
MY FAMILY OWNS A RETIREMENT HOME SOME WE INHERIT SOMETHING FROM A RESIDENT WHEN THEY PASS AWAY THE OTHER DAY WE LOST A WODERFUL LADY AND GUESS WHAT THEY GAVE ME YOU GUESSED IT SHE IS REALLY A GOOD KITTY I WAS AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS I JUST NOW MET BABE TODAY SHE IS REALLY LONELY FOR HER OWNER KEEPS ON CRYING FOR HER MY BROTHER TOOK CARE OF HER WHILE I WAS GONE THE FAMILY WAS SUPPOSED TO WAIT TILL I GOT BACK I JUSY CAME HOME HOME THIS AFTER NOON IT TOOK US AWHILE TO FIND HWE AROUND THE HOUSE WE FINALLY LET HER COME OUT ON HER OWN 3 HRS LATER I FOUND HER SPOT IT WAS UNDER THE BATHROOM SINK CABINET SHE SOME HOW OPENS THE CABINET HER SELF WHRN SHE FINALLY CANE OUT OF HER HIDING SPOT SHE LET ME PET HER I KNOW CATS DONT LIKE TO BE HELD BUT I WANT TO HOLD HER BUT WE FOUND OUT TWO BAD HABITS SHE LIKES TO WALK ON YHE COUNTER AND SHE ALSO JUMPED ON THE KITCHEN TABLE SO HOW DO I TRAIN NOT TO DO THIS BUT STILL TRY TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH HER IVE HAD DOGS BUT THIS MY FIRST EXPIREANCE WIYU A CAT
[notify]