GO!

Frodo has returned HOME

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Frodo

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '12 12:44pm PST 
Not sure if anyone remembers but about a year ago, A Friend of mine from church found 9 kittens in a bucket in the State Game Lands...she brought them home and i took in 2 of them to bottle feed and teach how to eat soft/hard food and use the litter box....Well Frodo's brother went to a great home in Hew Hampshire, and Frodo went to live with another friend of mine from church...Well One of our cats Diego died unexpectedly on Thursday April 12, and Last night she messaged me as said she would give Frodo back to the kids
[notify]