GO!

Write For Catster Magazine!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Cow

Hissssssssss!

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '12 3:33pm PST 
Do you have an amazing rescue story? Do you work or volunteer in a shelter or foster cats before they're adopted? Do you run a rescue organization?

A Cathouse Confessional is a deeply purrsinal story about the writer (hopefully you!) and his/her pets.

It can be a sad story (say, losing your cat in a break-up) or a silly story (like the silly things you do when it's just you and your cat) or a story you'd like to tell to inspire or help others who may have gone through a similar experience.

These are usually 800 to 1,000 words long and we like to run them with as many great pictures as we can (4-5 hi-res images we can edit will be perfect).

Pawlease share your story via email to confessatcatsterdotcom, we want to hear from you Catsters!

Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '12 3:40pm PST 
Huh? In Dick and Jane englush, mol, where does we go, I gots lots and lots of stories. laugh out loudwaveway to gohug
[notify]

Hambone

SF Hammer

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '12 5:26pm PST 
Bumpurr, send your stories to confessATcatsterDOTcom

way to gokitty

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '12 10:30pm PST 
How much does it pay? kitty