GO!

Please help the rescue Thundering Paws.

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Mischievous- Bandit- "Misty"

What can I get- into now?

Purred: Sat Aug 6, '11 9:26pm PST 
Im sorry if this isnt the right place but I wanted to call attention to it.
Thundering Paws is the rescue group that got me off the streets, took care of me until It was time for me to go with my furrever family who I have been with since dec of 2009.

We got this email, Please if you can, donate, and if you cant donate please spread the word so that they can be saved! I know that all our families are having a hard time in this economy but you know as they say, every drop in the bucket helps to fill it up!

"

We ask for people receiving this to send us at least $20.00, with the goal of reaching $10,000, to save our Foster Program Facilty which is facing foreclosure. We got behind due to high vet bills we paid (from taking in animals in dire need of health care), losing our food program (costing us more per week in food) and health issues of a major contributer. Please contribute if you are able. You may either send it through the PayPal button on our website, http://www.thunderingpaws.org/donate, or through the mail to Thundering Paws, P.O. Box 1555, Dripping Springs, TX 78620.

If you are a regular contributor, please ignore the above, but not this: Thank you! You are our lifeblood and we could not exist without you.

If you can donate please put a note on your payment that Donation is for Foster Program so that it will go to the correct program. Please send this to any one who wants to help, we are running out of time.

Melissa Caffey
Adoption Coordinator
Thundering Paws Animal Sanctuary

"
[notify]