GO!

Five Cats in Need of Rescue - Milwaukee, WI

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Purred: Thu Jun 23, '11 6:29pm PST 
Five cats need to be rescued in Milwaukee, WI. Three of them are eight months old. Two are black longhairs, the other is white with tan and brown markings. Gender not known yet. The other two are adult females, one black, the other gray. They are trying to survive in a dangerous area. I have found dead cats and kittens on this block and one cat got into a house basement where it was killed. I can catch/trap them if you are willing to foster. Their time is running out. Please contact me at ecomooncat@hotmail.com.
[notify]