GO!

Beautiful White Manx Needs Forever Home (OK)

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Queenie

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 3:15am PST 
Hi everyone,
I am hoping to find someone who would be interested in providing a beautiful, solid white, bob tailed manx a new home. She is about a year old and she lives in south eastern Oklahoma.

She came to my mom as a throw away, dumped on her property at about 4 months old with a collar around her neck that was practically strangling her. But, she came as cat no. 10 to the house, so my mom is finding her current cat situation overwhelming. My mom is considering taking her to an animal shelter, but I worry that she might not find the home she deserves! I also worry that she might get put to sleep if no kind soul comes along for her. frown
I would take her, but I don't live in the US so it would be a very lengthy, traumatic experience for her.

She deserves a home where she can have her beauty admired, but also have her boundaries respected. She's fine with other nice cats and is unafraid of most anything. Indoors only.
You can read more about her here:
http://www.catster.com/cats/1182109

Also, if anyone has any other suggestions about rescues, etc. where she could go, I would appreciate it!
[notify]