GO!

Raw-fed kitty needs a home

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Rosita

Mom says I'm- bee-yooo-ti-ful!

Purred: Sun Feb 20, '11 6:52pm PST 
Hi there,

Solomon is an awesome kitty at the Beatrice Animal Shelter in Beatrice, Nebraska. We have battled chronic diarrhea with him for the longest time, and finally found that the only thing that helps is a raw diet. His diarrhea cleared up within 3-4 days of starting it. We are now having a tough time finding an adopter for him who is willing to work with the raw diet.

I'm asking for your help in spreading the word about Solomon, and hopefully someone who is familiar with the raw diet or isn't afraid to try it will come forward and give this sweet boy a home.

Although we take very good care of our kitties, I hate seeing him grow up in our shelter - he needs to be in a home. He is so laid back and loving - a total shoulder cat with so much love to give.

I'll get a Catster page for him soon, but until then, here is the link to his PetFinder page.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/14775033

Message me with any questions or advice you may have. Thank you!
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Mon Feb 21, '11 7:45am PST 
Maybe you could post in the raw fed forum too? Just in case someone there isn't checking this thread?
[notify]