GO!

2 Loving Sisters Need A New Home!!!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Adventure &- Chaos

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 11:12am PST 
To those hailing from Jacksonville, Fl and the surrounding area: Hello, I have two great cats, Adventure And Chaos, sisters that have been together since birth. I am leaving the country to travel abroad and I don't think they would enjoy themselves as much as I will, thus I need to find them a loving home. They are very lovable and playful, about 3 years old, great at curling up to watch movies and play games with. I have all the necessary supplies to go with them as well. Please let me know if you are interested. email me @ nicholascudd@gmail.com or call me @ 772.631.0393

Edited by author Tue Jan 18, '11 11:13am PST

[notify]