GO!

Anyone foster? Please, please read!!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Annabella

Purred: Fri Jan 7, '11 4:08pm PST 
Would anyone in Oklahoma (Bartlesville/Tulsa area) be willing to foster a cat for a month or two? I've asked the local shelters if they know anyone who could foster my cat while I look for a job and house in Tulsa, but they don't know anyone. It's a very frustrating situation. My dad has been keeping her for me, but he wants her out so he can tear up and remodel his house before he moves. I don't want to give her up or surrender her to a shelter, but I'm running out of options. My apartment has a one pet limit (gr) and I already have my other cat here. I'm reaching panic mode.
[notify]

Jeepers- 1999-2010

Opt to Adopt!

Purred: Tue Jan 11, '11 7:02pm PST 
Try posting on your local Craigslist, bulletins in pet stores and vet offices and it won't hurt to see if any area churches will let you post something on their community bulletin boards.
Best of luck!
[notify]