GO!

Please Help: Situational/Financial Crisis has Left My Kitties without a Home

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Stitch

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 11:05am PST 
Thank you, Blue's mom... I'm adopted and I promised myself that adopting my kitties was for life. I feel terrible and guilty for being in this situation but I'm running out of options.

Thank you for your help... Please do spread the word if you can.

Has anyone had any luck with Petfinder.com?
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 11:07am PST 
I think you're a wonderful parent for thinking of them first. You really are. And you're willing to sacrifice your happiness with them in order for them to have a good home. Very, very giving of you. I'm going to put out some feelers in my newsletter today, the only thing I see that could be a problem is that stitch doesn't like kids. I don't know if the people in that area are all childless but I'll surely ask anyways! I'll get back to you if anyone has any interest. Thank you for loving them enough to let them go. I feel so badly for you, I wish I could help you. frown
[notify]

Stitch

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 11:17am PST 
Thank you so much, Alex!

Stitch is a gentle, sweet cat! I don't think either cat would have ANY trouble with children, at all! They just haven't had much interaction with kids so I listed interaction with kids as an "unknown"; however, judging by their sweet and easy-going dispositions, I doubt either Pushkin or Stitch would have trouble with a family that has children. In fact, I think they would be perfectly fine with kids.

Thanks for sending the word out and for your kind words, This is truly a last resort for me and a situation I NEVER imagined I'd find myself in.
[notify]

Stitch

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 11:23am PST 
I just realized that I mistakenly listed Stitch and Pushkin as NOT being good with dogs and children; I meant to select "Not Sure". Stitch and Pushkin have never lived with children and have only lived in a separate room in a house with a dog, so this is an UNKNOWN. Again, judging by their easygoing, sweet personalities, I doubt they would have a problem with either.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 2:48pm PST 
Yup, that's what I was seeing before. I'll have to resend the info out to people and let them know what you just told me. It might make the difference!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2