GO!

Meant to be

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Purgatory- *Rest in- Peace*

I likes me the- canned foods- please!

Purred: Sat Dec 4, '10 1:33pm PST 
I found Purg's look a like in the same spot we found Purg. I'm fearful he's going to be ran over, today he was playing chicken with cars driving by frown

I'm going to trap him. I think it'll be easy, he's always in the same spot (no joke, always by this one sign). I might do it after work, I leave early tonight.

I think I might make a video of how to trap. I've been wanting to mol! hamster dance
[notify]

Purgatory- *Rest in- Peace*

I likes me the- canned foods- please!

Purred: Sun Dec 5, '10 10:12pm PST 
I talked to some people nearby to see if they knew of him. One of the teenager's told me that he sees the cat all the time and sometimes he tries going inside his house.

I asked if the kitty let him handle him and he said he did. So this is going to be easy.
[notify]