GO!

Empurress Playful's Territory for Lost and Homeless Furs

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 86)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
♥Mimi- ♥ Now- an an

Prima Donna

Purred: Fri Apr 9, '10 10:18am PST 
Subject: Kimbo
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:41hi58 -0500
References:

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.... Winston Churchill

Do any of you know anyone who may want this great German Shepherd? He is gorgeous and has a great disposition.
You can contact me. ASAP

Diane

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Kimbo
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 22:41hi58 -0500

I was in Houma yesterday to pick up a 10 yr old owner abandoned english bulldog and Valerie from the Terrebone Parish shelter called me today about this 5 yr old boy that has been there and had an application for adoption that fell through today and now she is chock a block full and looking to move him out. I had called her about him when he first appeared at the shelter and she told me they had an application. I obviously since then have filled my holes at Dag's House. i asked her to give me 24 hrs to find him some situation. I also asked her for more information. If I remember right he was an owner surrender and they have his vet records. Any thoughts?

Kim Dudek
Belladonna Day Spa
2900 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
504-891-4393

-----Original Message-----
To: kimdudek@aol.com
[notify]

Angel- Playful the- Empurress

Empurress from- the House of- Ebersocats

Purred: Mon Apr 19, '10 11:44pm PST 
Older Black Cat Needs Home

This is Delyte. We have a Catster friend, Cecil [Catster 1005012] in Texas whose person has to find a new home for him immediately. He is a beautiful black guy, 11 mos. old, neutered, with a sweet temperament. His person, who is ailing like my person is, has to move into somewhere where she can have only one cat, so she needs to find a good home for Cecil ASAP. It's hard to find a home for a grown kitty during the kitten season right now, and there are prejudices against us black kitties too. If anyone wants to adopt this beautiful guy or can help his person in any way, please contact her at once. She is desperate to take care of her baby. If there is anyone on here affiliated with black cat rescue societies, also could you get in touch with her?
[notify]

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 3:08pm PST 
My mom helps to spread the word about cats in need on Facebook, and this little boy just touched her heart--he has possibly only until Monday before he will be sent to the Bridge (mom has offered some money to sponsor him, so he would be all set to go to a rescue or adopter). If you can't have him, please tell your friends about him and post to other groups! He is in Kentucky, and his pic and link to Graysome Humane is here:

Pic and link
[notify]

Purred: Sat Jul 24, '10 1:36pm PST 
Please send these to all your groups.....really appreciate it...! pic of these two babes.....
2pups

If anyone can help please respond to michele < mailto:enrayge@comcast.net >
Thanks!

Lisa I am trying to pulled them from BJC in birmingham Al where they are on death row. Pit/shepard mix.. females, not spayed, have rabies vaccines and DHLPP also. Very sweet good with other dogs, cats and loves people...that is all I know!

Thank you!

can you give more description? thanks for all you do michele.
breed, spayed, shots UTD, kids/cat friendly, age?
location?

I have 2 pups females 5-6 months old that I am looking to place together.. Can anyone help??
[notify]

Purred: Fri Jul 30, '10 1:23pm PST 
EMERGENCY: WV/NC: DOGS IN LIMBO - TRANSPORT COORDINATOR NEEDS ASSIS...

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Fwd: FW: EMERGENCY: WV/NC: DOGS IN LIMBO - TRANSPORT COORDINATOR NEEDS ASSIS...

Plz crosspost to help this rescue who's been boarding dogs dumped on her -- now lost her job. All these guys sound very adoptable. I have 16 dogs myself so no room -- in fact I just took in another - rescued and promised rescue bailed out. Transport is available to anywhere if you contact me with the details -- rescue also knows
[notify]

Nips

Help me help you

Purred: Sun Jan 30, '11 11:56am PST 
I must say that this is an excellent resource and full in informative information. I must say thank you for making me aware of these people and pets that are in need of assistance.
[notify]

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 86)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9