GO!

Power of Purr Chain

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 354 of 355: Viewing entries 3531 to 3540)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  [Last 10 entry]  
Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Sat Jun 22, '13 10:13am PST 
From over the Rainbow Bridge Dodger sends his purrs and support. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 9:49am PST 
Kitten season is heerrrr Please purr long and loud for rescues and forever homes.!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNGGGGGGGGGGGG
[notify]

Dervish

I am always- active and in- motion

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 9:50am PST 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
[notify]

Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Sat Jul 6, '13 10:06am PST 
From over the Rainbow Bridge Dodger sends his purrs and support. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
[notify]

Dillon

Purred: Sat Jul 6, '13 1:34pm PST 
I was blessed to be united with my Dillon through the rescue shelter in my community. He is the best!!
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Jul 13, '13 9:16am PST 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat Jul 13, '13 9:16am PST 
Kitten season is heerrrr Please purr long and loud for rescues and forever homes.!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNGGGGGGGGGGGG
[notify]

Snug

Karma- Chameleon

Purred: Sat Aug 3, '13 10:23pm PST 
Oh, la!

We have missed our purring duties!

PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
purring purring purring purring purring purring purring
purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
prrrrrrrr prrrrrrrr prrrrrrr

Rescues Rock!
[notify]

Selket

Fiend #1.

Purred: Sat Aug 3, '13 10:25pm PST 
KEEP PURRING, Everycat!

The Power of the Purr Moves the Human Heart ... Each one Purr One!
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Sun Aug 25, '13 2:26pm PST 
please purr for a 7 day old kitten i rescued from a bad situation. he needs it, it dosn't look good frown
[notify]

(Page 354 of 355: Viewing entries 3531 to 3540)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  [Last 10 entry]