GO!

Power of Purr Chain

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 351 of 355: Viewing entries 3501 to 3510)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  [Last 10 entry]  
Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Sat Mar 2, '13 1:04pm PST 
Purring because we have a new adopted sister!
purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr

PURR for more forever homes!
[notify]

Snug

Karma- Chameleon

Purred: Sat Mar 2, '13 1:09pm PST 
*Doing Happy Adoption Dance*

purr hop, purr hop, purr hop, purr hop ...
c'mon, do it with me
all it takes is a big PURR to start you off

PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
hop and hope hop and hope hop and hope hop and hope purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 9:13pm PST 
Now that we have an adopted Sister, we will purr even more!
Try it - The Power of the Purr Moves the Human Heart!

purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring prrrrr prrrrr prrrrr prrrrr prrrrr prrrrrr prrrrrr prrrrr prrrrr prrrrr
[notify]

Cole

Anything- Goes

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 9:15pm PST 
Yay for adoptions!
Rescues Rock!

PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 9:47am PST 
Rescues Rock please purr and sing and dance and pounce and laugh and sleep and love and adopt!!Purring long and loud for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 9:50am PST 
Adopt your new best furry friend from a rescue group or local shelter. There are so many waiting for homes of their own with lots of love to give. How do I know? I was taken to our local shelter and rescued as a small sickly kitten by a local rescue group. I found my forever home in my foster home and have helped raise many foster kittens since I have been here. Adopt don't shop!! Purr long and loud for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

Snug

Karma- Chameleon

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 7:24pm PST 
Kitten time is coming Kitten time is coming Kitten time is coming ..........
that means ADOPT ADOPT ADOPT!

PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat Mar 16, '13 9:08am PST 
Kitten season is on the horizon. Please purr long and loud for rescues and forever homes.!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Mar 16, '13 9:10am PST 
Purring for homes for all. Please purr and pounce and sing and dance and play and leap and bound for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop and if you want to shop check out Petfinder
[notify]

(Bob) Hope

Puttin' on my- Tux!

Purred: Sat Mar 16, '13 10:58am PST 
Starting to get warm after a long winter. Mom goes out for the first kitty trap TNR of the year on Monday evening. Keep puuurrs goin' for all us grown kitties who needs homes. We luvs to see dem kittens going to forever homes, but it makes it harder to place us cause we're not as cute. Mom tried to get me a home all winter without success.
[notify]

(Page 351 of 355: Viewing entries 3501 to 3510)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  [Last 10 entry]