GO!

Power of Purr Chain

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 349 of 355: Viewing entries 3481 to 3490)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  [Last 10 entry]  
Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat Jan 5, '13 9:13am PST 
Purring long and loud for homes in the New Year!!Please join with us. Anycat who was adopted knows the joy of finding a home of their own. I know that I found that joy and wish it for others, too.
[notify]

Giselle

I am the- beautiful girl- in the house

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:03am PST 
Adopt and rescue and spay and neuter and support your local rescue organizations and shelters and PUUURRR long and loud for rescues and forever homes. I know how rescue groups work because I was rescued and found my forever home in my foster home. I am a proud representative of foster failure!!
[notify]

Riesling

I love cookies- and foster- kittens!!!

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 9:04am PST 
We have been purring on this chain since 2005. Wouldn't you think that we would have gotten our message to everyone by now?

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUU UUUUUUUU UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Did you get my message?
No let me try again
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUU U UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NOW did you get my message?
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 8:42pm PST 
PURR for homes for the New Year!

adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt adopt
PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring
PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring
[notify]

Cole

Anything- Goes

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 8:45pm PST 
Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purring Purring Purring Purring Purring Purring Purring Purring Purring
purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
prrrr prrrr prrrr prrrr prrrr prrrr prrrr
PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR

PURR !!!
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '13 1:07am PST 
I'll join you Purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '13 9:36pm PST 
Adopt and rescue and spay and neuter and support your local rescue organizations and shelters and PUUURRR long and loud for rescues and forever homes. I know how rescue groups work because I was rescued and found my forever home in my foster home. I am a proud representative of foster failure!!
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '13 9:36pm PST 
Purring long and loud for homes in the New Year!!Please join with us. Anycat who was adopted knows the joy of finding a home of their own. I know that I found that joy and wish it for others, too.
[notify]

Giselle

I am the- beautiful girl- in the house

Purred: Sat Jan 19, '13 9:37pm PST 
We have been purring on this chain since 2005. Wouldn't you think that we would have gotten our message to everyone by now?

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUU UUUUUUUU UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Did you get my message?
No let me try again
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUU U UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NOW did you get my message?
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Jan 26, '13 9:38am PST 

Edited by author Sat Jan 26, '13 9:39am PST

[notify]

(Page 349 of 355: Viewing entries 3481 to 3490)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  [Last 10 entry]