GO!

My Louie is gone and needs some wings

Share advice for keeping your aging cat happy and healthy

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Louie- (1996-2013)

The love sponge!-

Purred: Wed Mar 27, '13 4:18am PST 
My Louie suddenly stopped eating Sunday night. I thought he had just eaten something that disagreed with him But after 2 days of hiding, and yesterday afternoon he started to meow in distress, I took Louie to the vet yesterday, and by the time we got there he couldn't move and was turning yellow. His liver was shutting down, and there's nothing they could do. They wanted to run some tests to confirm, so I went home to gather his things together. I went back with my boyfriend to say goodbye, and they sent him to rainbow bridge. It was so fast, and I know I did the right thing, as he had lost all his vitality in those couple days, and when we went to say goodbye he didn't even seem like himself. He will be buried in my boyfriend's rose garden, next to his brother Henry that dies a few years ago.

Goodbye my sweet Louie boy, it was a pleasure to have been your momma.

When Henry died someone put wings on his profile picture. Can anyone help me do the same for Louie?
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Wed Mar 27, '13 10:09pm PST 
This is Delyte. Don't know how to do wings, but we are so sorry that you had to go to the Bridge. Going so suddenly is hard on your person but it at least means you didn't suffer long. Such a long life, and we hope you are settling in the Bridge.

Our person found a wonderful picture frame in the Signals catalog for pictures of pets who have left for the Bridge. Expresses all of your sentiments so well.

Giant sad purrs to your people at this saddest of times. hug cat on moon
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Thu Mar 28, '13 2:52pm PST 
I'm so sorry for the loss of your Louie. To lose a pet so suddenly is something I can't even imagine. My sweet Louie rest in peace and run free.
[notify]

Winnie- (Angel)

Purred: Fri Mar 29, '13 3:17pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss, Louie is flying hugh at rainbow bridge...i lost my winnie suddenly last year so sadly i know what you're going through, sending you my love xxx
[notify]

Purred: Mon Apr 1, '13 7:33pm PST 
I'm very sorry for your loss.
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Tue Apr 2, '13 2:58am PST 
Go to Rainbow Angel Babies group on this site. There will be someone there who can make your Louie some wings. My Natasha left me one and half years ago and it was hard. It wasn't as quick as your Louie. I knew that she wasn't doing well. My vet first thought it was just a stomach problem but over just a few days, cancer was found. I released her. Seventeen years flies by....there isn't enough time with any of them. Louie is now at the Bridge and out of pain.
We feel so sad for you but he is free now.....I did a celebration of Natasha's life and lit a candle for her...Try to remember the good times and know that he was loved and will be forever..
[notify]

Skye- (1997~2014)

Her Majesty

Purred: Thu Apr 4, '13 10:00am PST 
I am so sorry for your loss rainbow
[notify]

Smithwick

Tigger is my- favorite!

Purred: Fri Apr 5, '13 1:50pm PST 
sending purrs to your heart on the loss of your kitty. hug
[notify]

ShuShu

Purred: Wed Apr 10, '13 11:59am PST 
I'm so sorry for the loss of your special Louie. When I lost my seniors a few years ago it helped me to look at their pictures and to think of all the memories I had with them.
[notify]

Mew- (3-15-90/3-2- -09)

Purred: Wed May 22, '13 2:12pm PST 
It would be nice if someone would post instructions on how to make wings, what programs they use to make them, etc so others who would like to make wings but don't know how, could learn to make wings too.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2