GO!

how can people just throw a cat away b/c they are old

Share advice for keeping your aging cat happy and healthy

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 1:32am PST 
Yeah Noel! To meeting your new mommy and your forever home. Makes me so happy to know there are good people out in this world full of selfish jerks that can't be bothered. I hope you have an easy transition and are lounging happily on the couch or in front of a sunny window soon. Best of luck and let us know how it goes!
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 3:35am PST 
Dear Noel and Noel's new Meouwmy.....I am so happy for you both....it is a lovely ending to a horrible story....please let us know how you both get on.....

Jan
[notify]

Noel -(in- loving- Memory)

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 9:14am PST 
I AM HOME
[notify]

Mac (Angel)

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 12:06pm PST 
Humans are cruel animals, they way they (some of them) treat animals sicken me...good luck Noel, im so glad your getting a foster mum happy dance
[notify]

Noel -(in- loving- Memory)

Purred: Sat Feb 16, '13 2:06pm PST 
Mommy just found out that inamorata declawed. She and daddy were clipping my claws as they were super long when they realized I had none up front. And I was outside like this
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 2:50am PST 
Dear Noel and Noel's new Meouwmy (and Daddy).....I think you have captured everyone's and everycat's heart with your story....please keep us updated.....

Jan & furry family
[notify]

Tia

Tia the- Terrific!

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 3:45am PST 
Yay!!! way to goway to go
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 4:20am PST 
Dear Noel and Noel's Meouwmy....please come to my Facebook page? 'Grandad Conrad'?

Come talk to us....please....I (the Great and Trying-To-Keep-On-Though-It-Is-Very-Hard Grandad) DO have a few laughs...and, perhaps, you could come and laugh with us?

Maybe....

Grandad Conrad and Jan xxxx
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Sun Feb 17, '13 6:15am PST 
I'm so happy that you are forever home smile
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Mon Feb 18, '13 6:38am PST 
Dear Liz, Zeus and Noel.....Halloooooooo...!! How are you all?

Please come talk to us on Grandad Conrad's page again and put some piccies up, perhaps? Or, if not...then the Tambolina will write to you here....for, indeed, we all want to know how you are getting on.....

So much love to you all.....

Jan
[notify]

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3