GO!

what do you think?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Beloved- Maggie Moo- (92-08)

The Snuggle- Muffin

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 2:25pm PST 
mom is pretty sure i am part russian blue!
what is your thought?shrug
[notify]

Shadow

I've a right to- Grouchiness!!!

Purred: Mon May 7, '07 7:43pm PST 
I think I am part Russian Blue too. The vet says it's possible but hardly probable. Russion Blues have green eyes. Not yellow like mine. Mommy like to think that I am part of such a beautiful breed. The vet did say that she's never seen such a pretty blue coat before! dancing
[notify]

Midnight

Middy-The King- Of Jumping!

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 1:51pm PST 
You are both part russian blue. i am russian blue and tabby mixed. big grin
[notify]

Graysen (In- Catnip- Heaven!)

Mr. Gray

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '07 1:56am PST 
Hey Maggie,

I saw your page and that you put Burmese. I used to live across the street from one and I think you do kind of have that facial shape like a Burmese-the nose too. I think that you are definitely a tortoiseshell pattern mixed in with your gray. I know there are several varieties listed on Catster like Tortoiseshell Smoke and Tortoiseshell Silver. Not sure what they all mean but I do know that there is one Tortie that has black and orange while you have the gray and orange so there must be two types for that. You are a pretty cat!

Edited by author Mon Jun 25, '07 2:15am PST

[notify]

Beloved- Maggie Moo- (92-08)

The Snuggle- Muffin

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '07 8:08am PST 
Thank you all for your help!
Mum talked to the vet he thinks i might have some BURM in me.
xoxoxoxoxo
[notify]

Doolin &- Daisy

I didn't do it!

Purred: Fri Aug 17, '07 2:35pm PST 
We are both Russian Blues Mixes! Our Momma was also up for adoption and she looked like a pure Russian Blue. But we aren't sure who our daddy is! Most likely a black tabby! It is very common to have yellow eyes, faint stripes or a little white tuft on our bellies, tails or paws!
[notify]

Tootsie

I am the Divine- Ruler of the- Universe

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '07 5:07pm PST 
Hmmm. You look like some very beautiful bluecream British Shorthairs I've met at some cat shows. You have a gorgeous coat!
[notify]

Chili

"*mew...mew.Mark- my words you- birds."

Purred: Mon Dec 3, '07 11:00pm PST 
I'm not sure but I think I'm part Russian Blue.

Edited by author Mon Dec 3, '07 11:01pm PST

[notify]