GO!

My Pet Carnivore

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

Gumpy Sweet- Boy

Love wrapped in- fur

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 9:28am PST 
kitty

Mypetcarnivore.com is another website for ordering raw food (whole ground raw and also organ meats and more). They ship, but ALSO, the unusual thing is that they deliver to about 10 states in the midwest area. I hadn't noticed anyone mention this site which I found recently, so I wanted to pass this along. They have quite a few meat options, from the basics like chicken and turkey, to more unusual proteins like ostrich and muskrat thinking. They also have some good links and articles.

I ordered some chicken hearts which I will be able to pick up locally. I can never find chicken hearts locally so this is pretty cool. The delivery charge is $10.00 and it looks like they deliver once a month. And again, it's also another option for ordering raw food.

mypetcarnivore click for the link

Edited by author Wed Apr 25, '12 9:39am PST

[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 2:31pm PST 
Great to know for those of you in the Midwest - thanks! Boy, sometimes I wish Catster had a "like" button!!
[notify]