GO!

Lean mean raw eating machine

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

Oliver

Give me food and- no one gets- hurt!

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 5:49am PST 
Okay this shocked me big time. I always prepare snowflakes raw food first on the counter then I move to the laundry room and prepare the others kibble/canned food. Well I heard growling then someone jumping off the counter that is not like snowflake she has the manners of a little princess. Nope it was Oliver and he ran away with the last piece of pork so I grabbed it put in in his bowl he ate it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Snowflake has been a pain lately she does this sometimes where she wont eat anything till she is starved. Lasts a week or two then she is fine for a while again. Well she refused her chicken thigh she ate a little thats it I wondered if he would eat bone in meat. Yup but dont think you will get it away from him unless you want a hand eaten! SO I think he will be raw fed to and maybe then I can afford to feed the other two just canned food!!! way to go
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 9:30am PST 
Niiiiiiice!!
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Sun Apr 10, '11 3:08pm PST 
That's great news! It's funny how sometimes the kitties decide who will be raw fed!!
[notify]

Shade

My name is not- Kittyfloss!

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 5:20am PST 
Yay for Oliver!!dancing
[notify]

Oliver

Give me food and- no one gets- hurt!

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 5:33am PST 
Ya I know you gotta love cats right they wont do anything they dont want to mol! Oliver was the last one Id expect to eat raw to. I sometimes give them left over meat from supper like nice white chicken meat or something like that. Oliver wont touch it and gets mad because it covers his cat food! Stella when I prepare the meals wants to get right up there so I give her a piece she sniffs it then nothing. All well in time they all might decide they like it.
[notify]