GO!

Odd topic: fur length and raw

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Wed Feb 23, '11 6:08pm PST 
Ugh I can't l,kip x ccc oops cat keyboard anyway I can't get .sdddddddddddddddddddddd sorry cat keyboard so I can't get the boys to do kill chicken kill anymore and I'm all depressed because I think I have to go buy some bone meal now uhmmmm h and let them be normal moggs for the time being. -./as

I decided to keep the instances where Teller actually typed. I figured people speak as their cats, my cat types. He hates my iPad and makes sure I have a really hard time doing anything by sitting, punching etc.

I wish I had a room where I could set live prey loose and have my cats go crazy. That would be so great. The f/t mice would be p/t
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Feb 23, '11 7:06pm PST 
MOL!
big laugh
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Feb 23, '11 8:31pm PST 
All I can say is, those people have, or should I say had, a lot of gophers around. I wonder if they just got tired of adding to the site? I did check the 'readers' page also; the fuzzy orang cat wins the biggest rabbit award i think. But still no grown one, so there is still a chance for somekitty that gets to go outside to win baddest hunting kitty ever award. Of course if Meowma would let me outside, I could get a big fat grown rabbit EASY. Sometimes when she was working at night, she would get home in the wee hours and there would be four or five in the yard. Since I am so fat, I figure if I waited long enough, the rabbit would come near the porch, and I could fall off and squash him, even if he was full grown. If that didn't work at first maybe I could move real fast and Meowma could fall on him too. then he would be at the Bunny Bridge for sure.
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Wed Feb 23, '11 8:50pm PST 
@BooBoo I have an indoor/outdoor kitty and she's left a couple of birds and one giant rat (and they get as big as the kittens down here I swear) for us. She likes to kill those giant tree roaches and leave those strewn about.
But the best was while growing up with purebred Dachshunds I had one that used to catch birds when they would take off, bring them through the back door, set them on our breakfast table and be like "yeah? You like?"
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Feb 23, '11 9:47pm PST 
My childhood cat put her mousies in her food dish, which was otherwise occupied by Friskies. Smart cat. Friskies is food. Food goes in bowl. Mousies is food. Mousies go in bowl. She never ate them, though. We could never figure out whether she was a smart or stupid cat. Ornery little thing. But, even though she was an indoor-outdoor kitty, she did manage to live for 17 years without getting into a cat or dog fight or getting run over by a car, eating rat poison, or meeting up with some other grisly, untimely demise. Musta been smart in some sense of the word.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2