GO!

Calcium

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 12:50pm PST 
I think it's the teeth benefits. Crunching on bones means no kitty-human teeth brushing bond time. Also, the delicious bone marrow is a plus to attract picky cats if you expose it is my theory. Bone marrow is what makes meat taste wonderful if you're a meat eater yourself and you smell it cooking. Cats have way better noses so why wouldn't they smell it in raw form?
Anything in it's pure, undisturbed form is best. I remember having my own aloe plants once and using them on a sunburn. It was gone in a day. On the other hand, buying "pure aloe gel" in the store lasts seems to do a subpar job. This is just an analogy I know we aren't talking aloe here. I guess this is why these websites keep preaching the word of real bone.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2