GO!

Can U recommend a grinder?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

Tommy

\

Purred: Sun Aug 12, '07 6:12pm PST 
My Meowmy has made one batch of raw food - it made me tired just to watch! It took her two whole evenings to make using a Northern Tools electric grinder (the same $100 type that is recommended on other sites. Maybe she just got a defective one - She had to keep taking it apart and cleaning it - it was awful) She is wondering if some of your meowms could recommend grinders that have worked well for them? We are considering ordering the Tasin TS-108 for $185. Has anyone tried that? Purrs and rubs to any who can give us advice!
[notify]

Sally-In- Loving- Memory

That food is- mine!

Purred: Wed Aug 22, '07 3:10pm PST 
The latest issue of Whole Dog Journal has some comments about grinders. I believe they noted that most readers who used grinders were satisfied with the Cabela's 1.0-1.5 hp models. I don't recall reading about the model you mentioned in your post though.
Grind on!
[notify]