GO!

~THE BOYS REFUSE THE RAW SO HERE'S A LIST OF HEALTHY FOODS I'VE FOUND THEM! I HOPE IT HELPS YOU ALL~

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your cat's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 10:27am PST 
My sister Selket is 14 and I am 7, and we tried raw before but didn't get very far...after the Great Scare the cat mother studied up and for five months we have been eating Timberwolf Serengeti. That's Timberwolf Organics. It is much like Wellness kibble, but for us it is great because although it is not cheap, there is free shipping over $15 and no tax. 16.5 lbs. for $37 lasts 2 months for all of us.
We eat less, Selket is acting like a kitten, and our coats are very shiny. We are used to dry, and the cat mother is pleased to have something healthy and safe even if we turn up our noses at raw!
(Oh, Cole is one and 1/2 and doesn't know anything about these things, so we aren't counting his opinion.)
Hope this helps somecat!
[notify]

Angel

Angel- Fuffybottom

Purred: Wed Oct 17, '07 4:30pm PST 
The important thing to remember with switching a cat to raw food is that you have to go at a snails pace. We impatient humans try to rush things, even though we might not always realize it. We added raw to Angel's canned Wellness, less than a teaspoon at a time. Probiotics can be a big help for kitties who have sensitive stomachs. It took almost a year but we had absolutely no problems at all during the entire process. She's now happy to have been 100% raw for two years.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2