GO!

Am I a raggy???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Delila - (Lila)

Stop Declawing.- Make it- illeagal.

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '07 3:15pm PST 
Purrpa thinks I am but he just doesnt know fur sure. He sez it don't reely matter cawse I'm "Drop Daid Gorgeous" he sez. What do you guyz think?way to gokitty
[notify]

Casey

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '07 3:02pm PST 
You DO look like one, but you are way too small for one! Ragdolls are one of the biggest breeds of cats, and 5 pound is teeny tiny for most breeds, let alone the Ragdolls.

It was the fact that I AM so big that finally convinced Mommy that everyone else was right in saying the 3 of us are part Ragdoll!
[notify]

Delila - (Lila)

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '07 5:19pm PST 
Well I am up to a whole 7lb 5 oz now but I'm still a petite little diva.shrug
[notify]

Penelope

Princes- s- Penelope

Purred: Mon Apr 2, '07 3:26pm PST 
I am pretty light, but I'm a ragdoll. You look like a Ragdoll, but I'm not sure how you act. Ragdolls are not shy at all, and are big lapcats. They also love humans very much. Of course, all Ragdoll are very beautiful, so you definatly look like one! kitty

kitty
[notify]

Delila - (Lila)

Purred: Mon Apr 2, '07 5:21pm PST 
Well I'm not real into laps, unless it's chilly and I'm not as shy as I used to be but that is cawse I have a luvvin purrpa an furfamily now instead of being beatup by the other 2 cats and being neglected by the hoomens who had me before. I think I got lucky finally with this home cause purrpa gotted rid of my flees an tix an I'm all healed up and I got good food now too.
[notify]

sultan

Purred: Wed Apr 11, '07 11:59pm PST 
You very much look like one. Mine is a purebred ragdoll male and he's small also, only 7 lbs and his mother was 21 lbs. The coloring is right and the face looks like the right conformation. You never know though. Beautiful cat either way.
[notify]

Bailey

Whole Lotta Love

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 5:27am PST 
You look like Raggy to me, but who cares, anyway? You are beautiful either way. I'm only part Rag, and I'm not a big lap-cat either, but I'm not a jumper, more of a floor-cat; but I love to be loved and am very calm and docile.
[notify]

Leilani

Purred: Mon Apr 30, '07 5:59pm PST 
You sure are pretty. Looks raggie to me!
[notify]

Bella

Bella Girl

Purred: Wed May 30, '07 8:27pm PST 
I would say your a mixed rag, but not sure. I think I am part rag too, but me and mommy are not sure. Out of the 4 cats she has, she said I am the most human dependant. I follow her everywhere!!

Your a very pretty cat!
[notify]

Cookie van Trissa

Cookie van- Trissa of- Luedtke Castle

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 8:26pm PST 
You look like one to meow too. smile
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2