GO!

Am I a Ragdoll? Opinions appreciated...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Casey

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 9:57pm PST 
I am part ragdoll, maybe even 1/2. Roesy and Eric andi are from the same litter. Eirc and Rosey have the ragdoll body, but are black white tuxedo cats with short shiny hair.

We all exhibit the wonderful loving personality of a ragdoll, so Mommy is going to make us "work" as therapy cats when we turn 1 year old.

From what Mommy has read, it is quite common for a litter of half ragdoll kittens to be like our litter was! We were rescued at just a few days old. I weighed in at only 5.5 ounces then. I was hand raised with a bottle. At 7 months old, I am weighing in at a huge and healthy 10 pounds!

Now, if any of you could explain my coloring, Mommy would appreciate it! she really doesn't care, she just thinks it is funny that her little white kitten with gray ears is now a creamy gray with a dark face and paws!
[notify]

Tucker

I'm the baby

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 10:02am PST 
Hey Casey,
You are a very handsome Seal- mitted Raggie boy .I love your white beauty marks, they are so cute.. Seal Point is dark brown and the color will keep getting darker as you get older. Mitted means that you have white feet and a white chin/chest the same as me. wink
purrrs....Tucker
[notify]

Casey

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 6:24pm PST 
WOW!!! Thanks!

You know, it is funny but all 3 of us have the EXACT same mittens, me and Eric and Rosey! We also have a little white spot on the right upper lip that is identical on all 3 of us!! It isn't so obvious in the pictures, but it will probably get more visible as I age.

Mommy just thought it was cool that we can look SO different, but have similar markings to "prove" we are related. Oh, and Rosey and Eric are BIG like me!!
[notify]

Lily- (Tiger-Lily- Brianne)

Brat Attack!

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '07 12:06pm PST 
Hi Casey smile I agree with Tucker! Such a handsome sealmitted you are smile I'm a mitted seal lynx point and my markings are getting darker all the time! So amazing that we (ragdolls) are born so white!

purrrrrs from Lily
[notify]

Pumpkin

i love- Catster.com-

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 5:45pm PST 
i was born part white and ragdolls rock so much WERE CAT BREED OF THE WEEK!
im a seal point raggie

very lazyby day but very HYPER at night
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2