GO!

Anybody in the Binghamton NY area?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 4:23pm PST 
Cat show at the Broome Community College Ice Rink on Saturday,
April 16, show starts at 9am. wave
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 5:52am PST 
I think my friend Niki was going to that one, not sure - I will ask her. Are you O'fish ally back in the show scene?
[notify]

Cowboy

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 5:05pm PST 
Cowboy will be there, tell your friend to come looky for him, even found a ride to Garden State, so hopefully, we will be a breakin open that bottle this season, mol. Been saving my money, might not get to as many shows as I would like, but hopefully, can get to some. HHP is is doing the top 25 this season, always been in the top 10, but not getting to as many shows as I normally do, he may not make the top 10 this season. wave
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 9:28pm PST 
No, unfortunately I won't be able to make it, but I was born around there. Have some spiedies!
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '11 12:20pm PST 
Cowboy, shes in HHP also, so you may see her there.
Shes going to be showing a black and white cat named JC
if it works out with him this week -
Now wheres dat bottle, its around here somewhere -
Ohhh der it is.. im hiding it till July.

Edited by author Wed Apr 13, '11 12:27pm PST

[notify]

Cowboy

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '11 4:31pm PST 
Tell her to looky for Cowboy, mol, missed most of this season, but believe he is still, the only LH red one, with white paws and chest, on the circuit, he was last season. He is defininately, the only one who has a white blaze, mol. laugh out loud wave way to go

I thinky, you should come to the show with her. wave
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Wed Apr 13, '11 5:03pm PST 
I have to work late friday nites -thats why showing for myself was difficult, I would literally get a few hrs sleep. Then I have off on Saturday, but working again on Sunday. Maybe before GSCC I will get to a show with her. Who is driving you to GSCC show?
[notify]

Cowboy

Purred: Thu Apr 14, '11 4:50am PST 
Echo's mommy. wave
[notify]