GO!

NJ kitties

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Mon Jul 18, '11 9:42am PST 
Oh wait, I just wanted to add one more thing, I really feel bad that I couldnt spend more purrsonal time with my new friends, but as you know I had to "man" my Korner as per the clubs duties.
I would have liked to come hold and see your kitties up close.. but was always on the run. snoopy Its such a nice show and I never get to see the vendors and cats up close and Purrsonal like I used to cry, the only time I get to walk around is early in the AM when nobody is there eek thats a little boring.
[notify]

Pookie

Psycho-kitty

Purred: Mon Jul 18, '11 12:32pm PST 
It was nice to meet everyone, too! happy dancesnoopyparty

So many handsome and purrty kitties!
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 3:50pm PST 
I was busy, busy, too, but enjoyed my time with all of you including, psst Debbie, it's Diane! Thanks to all for hanging out. I've got some pics of Kujy in his hat, will post after I edit the red-eye. By the way, that was Pandora's brother Bodreaux, not Ahab, but he thanks you very much for the compliment. I had to leave him at his home in North Carolina on the way home and we'll miss him--he's just so dang cute.
I was also glad to meet Cowboy--he is a biggun and a very good boy! And yes, Rory wanted to steal his mittens, but didn't since Cowboy is seriously more than twice his size.
We may be back next year with kitties only so we can hang out more. Showing and vending at the same time in a hall that big is TOUGH!
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 3:25am PST 
Ohhhh we hope you can come back next year, Hope you guys did ok with sales ! Tell Janice thank you so much for the lending of the cage cover that was absolutely gorgeous, it really POPPED with color and design. Pawsitively Pawsome.
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 6:37am PST 
Diane or Janice, check this out.. I just stumbled across it this AM, lots of your wears were displayed in this article

http://www.catsparella.com/2011/07/day-at-garden-state-cat-c lub-2011-cat.html
[notify]

Pookie

Psycho-kitty

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 9:59am PST 
Janice's beds were AMAZING! Ambassador Cat Hope really loved the first one shown in that picture. She was sooooooo comfortable!
[notify]

Rory

little red- biscuit head

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 10:18am PST 
Oh, and Cowboy reports that he and I were right there together as far as points, rings and all went, so neither really gave or recieved a whuppin', and that's kind of nice I think. I came out a teeeeny bit ahead, but in such a lot of kitties, amazing that us new friends were right at the same amount. It was fun, but I'm tired. And I liked meeting Lisa, Diane and Debbie who all petted me and made me happy.
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Jul 20, '11 10:31am PST 
I can get the HHP stats for you and send them over..
There was also another newspaper article I will have to send you about the show. Im waiting for Time.com to come out with the show/article.. he was following Hello kitty around the show hall, and got some good shots of Kujy on the 3 tiered cat tree. Maybe Kujy will be in Time. Niki has a shot of her and Johnny in the article im sending you.. you will see him with his leopard vest on at the end of the photos. I will send it here and Pmail. Here is the link for the show article

http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=CN&D ato=20110716&Kategori=MULTIMEDIA02&Lopenr=107160801&Ref=PH

Edited by author Wed Jul 20, '11 10:35am PST

[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 6:34am PST 
Foo, can't find the lkitty pictures, what folder is it on that page?
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Fri Jul 22, '11 8:53pm PST 
Keep browsing thru, you will see Niki with Jonny with his vest.. it should open up and you and go thru the pics. keep scrolling
[notify]

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7