GO!

NJ kitties

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Esme

Troublemaker!

Purred: Wed Jan 12, '11 8:53pm PST 
hi! My sister and I are both going crazy being home all day. We would like to see if we can set up playdates with other kitties in the area. Also, mommy needs friends hahah.

If you're from nj and would like to hang out, friend my sister and I, and we can chat!
[notify]

Billy CEO- Cat

I'm the world's- first CEO cat!

Purred: Thu Jan 13, '11 5:37pm PST 
while that sounds like a good idea, cats get very stressed out when they are taken from their own environment - I know for sure I do - or when other cats come into their domain - they may even get sick from stress
[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Sun Jan 16, '11 2:59pm PST 
I agree. Only people should meet, not cats.
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Jan 16, '11 3:56pm PST 
Kisande, Meowma says if we come to New Jersy this summer, our people get to meet, Meowma might met you and Kuju, but I will stay at the hotel. I'm not being in the show, so don't want to scare you guys out of competing when you see me, after all.
Southern kitty-mommas...my Meowma will be at a show in Birmingham the 29th thru 30th, actually we get there the evening of the 29th. She will be selling stuff for kitties and people at the show, and would love to meet some of you. Mention something nice about me, and she will give you a 50% discount on any ONE thing, even the beds, or any under $5.00 item FREE AND buy you a beer after the show!

Edited by author Sun Jan 16, '11 3:57pm PST

[notify]

Kisu

Japanese Bobtail

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 1:30pm PST 
Ok BooBoo,
Only registered cats for the show are only allowed in the show halls anyway, Mom can see you later in the day when the show is over, but will meet your mom in the daytime.
Hope it all works out for you and its not that expensive for your spot in the hall. Looking forward to July. snoopy
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 7:31pm PST 
Pssst...Kisande..."Meowma" here....at the North Carolina show,the show people let me bring BooBoo inside and to stay in her playpen while I set up, as we had an extra long day and awful trip up there. Since it was actually the day before the show, no other kitties were there, BooBoo thought she won the whole thing, because the others were afraid to compete with her...I let her continue to think it laugh out loud wink
[notify]

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Mon May 2, '11 6:07pm PST 
Man oh man oh man, how did I miss this post, mol. laugh out loud wave laugh out loud

HHP kitties is not registered kitties, Kyane, I know, ya know that, mol. I isn't afrady of Boo Boo, mol, she best be, afrady of mees, mol, she don't want to compets against mees, mol. laugh out loud wave laugh out loud

I thinky, Rory should come to the Garden Statey show and shows in HHP. Say something nicey about Boo Boo
?????? I is gonna has to has a beery, before, not after, mol, mol, mol, altho I could use a new beddy, mol, I has outgrown my kitten beddys, has ya gots one in blue and gold, those is my show colors. wave laugh out loud wave way to go
[notify]

Rory

little red- biscuit head

Purred: Mon May 2, '11 7:43pm PST 
Aw H-- no! My colors are blue and gold too! Meowma made blue and gold curtains for me and red and pale yellow brocade curtains for Pandora. But I'm sure our stuff looks nothing alike. Actually BooBoo is an ASH, though Meowma didn't bother getting the papers changed over on a 10 year Old Beast kitty with no claws. (Why don't you like BooBoo, Cowboy...just because she isn't red? She is nice, just old and can't run around. ) Meowma says I "more than likely" get to come to NJ, and Pandora might be there too. We went to the show Sunday and practiced. I was scared, but got 10th out of 30 and the judge said I have a promising career ahead of me laugh out loud Pandora was not 'last' every time out of the Burmese, so Meowma was happy with that. In any case, if we goes to NJ depends on us getting less nervous at the other 2 or 3 shows we go to before July. We were not terrible but Meowma wants us to be a little happier at the show. Also she has to make sure we could be benched in or at least as close as possible to her booth, she will be calling to check about that soon. She has seen kitties benched in the vendor booths in our region.
It's only 10 weeks now!

Edited by author Mon May 2, '11 7:47pm PST

[notify]

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Wed May 4, '11 3:37pm PST 
We doesn't dislikey Boo Boo, mol, we is just talkin trashy, mol. laugh out loud wave way to go hug

Don't tell Bump I told ya this, but, at his first 2 shows, he was a scardy boy, mommy walked him all over the show hall, stopped and talked to people and vendors, she knew, and had them handle him. By his 3rd show, it was like he had been doing it all his life, and he loves it.

Me and Cruiser tooks to it from the very firsty day, we was very goody boys. I missedy most of this season, but when mommy tooks me to Binghamton, it was like I never been gones, did everything I was supposed to dos, and was not scaredy at all.

HHP entry is $40, take $5 off if you postmark it by 6/15, double cage is still $25. Do ya has the showy hotely info? We gots a flyer in Binghamton, so lets my mommy know, if ya needs that info.

If ya never beens to Garden Statey, its real real loud in there, they gots blowers goin all the timey, plus all the spectators and commotion, so tells your mommy, to cranks the sterio now, so ya gets used to the noisey. It don't bothers me, I is used to alot of noise and commotion.

So, if mommy can thinky up, something nicey to say about Boo Boo, can she still has 50% off a adulty beddy for mes? She gots lots of timey, to think up something, mol, mol, mol. laugh out loud big laugh wave way to go
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon May 30, '11 5:29pm PST 
Six weeks from now...
[notify]

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7