GO!

What do you kitties think about a Caster Get Together? :-)

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 4 of 5: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Lucy Nooner

Chatterbox

Purred: Sun Jan 2, '11 2:33pm PST 
My mom has met up with 6 different Catster moms in the past few months! It was super fun and it was like reconnecting with old friends!

My brother kitties and I had the pleasure of meeting a Catster mom last week- she came to our house to meet us and hang out! It was lots of fun! Catster friends are the best!
[notify]

Alexis Rose

who needs tv- when you have- cat

Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 7:35pm PST 
that would be fun but we live in the chicago area sorry
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:04pm PST 
Southern kitty-mommas...my Meowma will be at a show in Birmingham the 29th thru 30th, actually we get there the evening of the 29th. She will be selling stuff for kitties and people at the show, and would love to meet some of you. Mention something nice about me, and she will give you a 50% discount on any ONE thing, even the beds, or any under $5.00 item FREE AND buy you a beer after the show!
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Wed Jan 19, '11 12:11pm PST 
Our mommy and daddy live in the Queens, NY area. I know they love us, and love to talk with other 'cat people'. They also make cakes and stuff for the rescue we work with here, and are always looking to support other cat/dog/animal friendly businesses. Please feel free to get in touch with Mommy and us if you're around our area! smile
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Mon Jan 31, '11 9:03pm PST 
Awww I want some new kitty beds from Birmingham! We're from New Orleans but we let the date pass confused
[notify]

Lowell

Regional Winner!

Purred: Sun Feb 20, '11 3:27am PST 
Y'all can meet me at most any CFA Japan show, usually every weekend, usually in Tokyo but sometimes in Osaka or other places. You'll know me; I'm not Japanese.
big grin
[notify]

Kilala

A Purr gets you- out of being in- trouble!

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 11:26am PST 
Meow! I'm a kitten from Illinois! Purr! cheer
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Mar 27, '11 11:00am PST 
OK...for July, the Cat Expo and Show by Garden State Cat Club, Somerset New Jersey. Our same offer as above will be honored-even if you aren't a show cat make your person come visit Meowma; the booth is Kittykissies. And we're thinking, Meowma might let me host a party for kitty-mommies only, where the humans can have a drink and a snack, and I can have a teeny piece of cheese and lots of attention. The only thing would be maybe print out your Catster page, so we know you aren't just 'someone' stalking me! laugh out loud We will be there Friday and Saturday nights, so will figure out which day when it gets closer, if anyone is seriously interested.
[notify]

Cowboy

The Battle Of- Texas 2010- Winner!

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 3:18pm PST 
Ya has my picture, you can see me in purr-son, at my bench, but, it costs a quarter to looks at me, and ya can'ts pets me, cause I is all cleany, for the show, mommy don't let no-body touches us, except for the judgeys, mol, mol, mol. laugh out loud
[notify]

Pandora

go getter kitter

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 7:22pm PST 
If you're charging a quarter, we're charging 50 cents, but you get to see me and Rory, at least I hope so!
[notify]

(Page 4 of 5: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5