GO!

What do you kitties think about a Caster Get Together? :-)

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  
TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Thu Sep 23, '10 7:07pm PST 
Hi Chai, good to see you! wave hug

Toby

I am the Boy in- the House!

Purred: Tue Sep 28, '10 11:09am PST 
We are in the GTA area too...could organize a Canadian get together!
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sun Oct 10, '10 8:39am PST 
The idea of a reunion has been something I always said would be a great idea to meet the families you have grown to love! I wish you the best and hope you can swing it! It's a great idea!

Hugs,
Toulouse
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Fri Dec 3, '10 9:19am PST 
Bump...I am going to be going to North Carolina (Concord) next weekend (dec. 10-12) if any Catsters would like to have a silly Kitty/Christmas hen party...contact us on pmail!
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 12:21pm PST 
We will be at a cat show in Long Branch, New Jersey on January 15 & 16th
I know going to places in the middle of winter can be unpredictable, but if anyone wants to come give me a holla.. HOllaaaa
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 7, '10 11:08pm PST 
KuJu Ku--I can't come to this one but Meowma says THANKS for letting us know about the "big deal" in July. We are coming if your vendor co-ordinator doesn't forget to email us in March--we saw your picture on the site while we were there, heehee!
[notify]

Pookie

Psycho-kitty

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 10:31am PST 
I think it's a great idea! Just please don't do it in winter -- snow is NOT my driving friend! laugh out loud
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 11:24am PST 
I furgot I was on the site laugh out loud I had to go back and look at myself -
dont forget to send me the info Boo Boo and I'll see what I can do. Maybe we can put you up in the front next to Kids Korner by me and my friend Niki
Then we can have a Catster Moms get together at the end of the day.

Edited by author Wed Dec 15, '10 11:27am PST

[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Thu Dec 16, '10 10:24am PST 
Oooh, I didn't know you had actual "influence" laugh out loud They are supposed to post the contract in March. Meowma's booth is called Kitty Kissies, so tell your coordinator where I should go to be close to you.
[notify]

KuJu Ku

Bobtails Rule!

Purred: Thu Dec 23, '10 12:41pm PST 
I will send them a note soon ok Boo Boo.
Gotcha on that.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5