GO!

Rain

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Mon Jun 9, '08 12:04pm PST 
Wow-we are getting a lot of rain here! We had a tree come down-Mysty hid, I went and asked mommy what happened. She gave me love-then I felt a little better. How are all you midwest cats doing?eek
[notify]

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Purred: Mon Jun 9, '08 3:57pm PST 
I is tired of seeing rain!! Mommie says it is better than snow, though. I has never seen snow, but my brofur and sisfur say I will when it is winter. We didn't has snow in Puerto Rico, but I is a Wisconsin kittie now!! Mommie hopes the sun comes out soon. So do I, I likes laying in the sun!
[notify]

Isabella

They call me- Miss- Independent!

Purred: Mon Jun 9, '08 4:49pm PST 
We had lots of rain here too! Our basement got a little wet and then some branches fell off the tree in the front.

I was pretty scared! We took cover in the basement on Saturday!! Scary!!!
[notify]

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Tue Jun 10, '08 7:42pm PST 
Rain rain go away!
We don't have it now, but are supposed to get some soon frown
I know rain makes the flowers grow. . .boy I hope there'll be a ton of flowers at the end of this! Last week it was raining so hard one night, Mistress asked her driver if she had a row boat laugh out loud Then she saw a big bolt of lighning come down. Early the next morning our power went out for two hours!
Mistress is supposed to go on a picnic to Minnehaha Falls on Saturday with her family for her Grandma's 87th birthday party .. if it rains .. . shock
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Tue Jun 10, '08 9:32pm PST 
WOW did you see what happened in the Dells? Mommy and my two-legged sister go there sometimes over holidays. Everybody has such messes to clean up. So far our basement is okay, but the garage leaked! I'm glad today was nice, but we are suppose to get more rain on Friday. YUCK!!!!!confused
[notify]

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Purred: Wed Jun 11, '08 4:46pm PST 
Mommie told me a whole lake disappeared near the Dells. How can a lake disappear? Mommie said it flowed into the river!!! It is soo sad fur the peoples who lived there!! Their houses is all gone. I is glad I don't lives that close to water! I don't likes to get wet!!
[notify]

Tallulah

I'm the champion- snuggler!

Purred: Wed Jun 11, '08 5:02pm PST 
Mommy's Grandpa and Grandma live right outside the Dells, Mommy is trying to get a hold of Papa to make sure they are okay, but haven't heard from them yet.... we hope Papa is okay. We can't believe the lake is gone. Daddy says the world is coming to an end! OH NO! shock
Does anycat know why Mother Nature is so mad at us???
[notify]

Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Wed Jun 11, '08 9:03pm PST 
Mommy said Mother Nature is trying to clean up all the pollution-and that takes A LOT of water and snow to make things right...at least that is what she told me-there could be more to the story, but here the river coughed up huge hairballs of garbage!!! I didn't know this, but some people toss chairs, and other pieces of junk into the river!!!!shock
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Thu Jun 12, '08 3:10pm PST 
This is Delyte. We live in the southern part of the Midwest, near the Mississippi and we are being told that the water that fell up north is going to come down here and flood everything out along the river banks. My person says it is going to be like 1993 again. We have got a lot of rain and storms but not as much as the people who live to the north. As you can tell by my screen motto, this is **NOT** my favorite kind of weather! I like sunshine and quiet! Sad purrs to anyone who has lost their home due to this awful weather.
[notify]

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Sat Jun 14, '08 1:33pm PST 
Mommy's friend sent her a picture-her friend's son is in the street on his bike and the water is up past the wheels of it....and the boy is 12, so it is a BIG bike!!!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2