GO!

Ever tried putting your cat on a leash?

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Loki the- Talking- Angel Cat

Loki the Talking- Cat

Purred: Fri Jul 18, '08 6:16am PST 
I do that ALL THE TIME! I even made a lesson fur other kitties.

Critter News: Catnip Season and Leash Walking
[notify]

♥Winn- ie - The Pooh

Hello- Furfriends, - Diva Kitty Here!

Purred: Fri Jul 18, '08 10:21pm PST 
OMC...this is a no no fur Winnie...we've tried it a couple of times...she will just lay down where ever she is...even tried it indoors so she would get use to it...nopers..she's not gonna have that!
[notify]

Jinx

Foot biter

Purred: Sat Jul 19, '08 1:39pm PST 
My mum and dad take me for a walk in the park at least once a week. They put me in my carrier, walk to the park (this takes about 7 minutes), find a nice, quiet spot with loads of trees, take me out and attach my lead. They let me wander about for a bit - I love it! I've written about it in my diary.
[notify]

Jay

BAD KITTEN

Purred: Mon Jul 21, '08 6:09am PST 
I don't go fur walks, but since we live in an apt, my momma takes me into the hallway on my harness and leash. She sometimes takes me outside to smell, but doesn't let me go very far. I get frightened of alot of things easily.
[notify]

Spooky

Like. Go. Away.- You're.- Annoying. HISS!

Purred: Mon Aug 4, '08 8:31am PST 
When we lived in a house, tor would put me on a leash and I got to walk around the backyard. I didn't like it at first, but I got used to it after a couple of times.
[notify]

Penny Gwen- ~Rainbow- Bridge Pri

Mommy thinks I'm- a peinguin!!

Purred: Thu Aug 14, '08 9:02pm PST 
Mommy put me on a leash when i was a baby during a car trip. I didnt have to walk tough. *grin*
[notify]

Rusty

It's hard being- Rusty....

Purred: Sat Aug 16, '08 11:22am PST 
I have to walk on a harness and leash! confused

That's the only way I can go outside now.....because I run away and don't come home for days.

I REFUSE to let Mom take my picture though.

I broke out of Mom's nice cat box on a trip to the vet, so she now puts me on a harness/leash for vet visits too. The vet and his staff all think it's cute....
I do not!

Edited by author Sat Aug 16, '08 11:23am PST

[notify]

Biscuit

will buff floors- for fud

Purred: Sun Aug 17, '08 1:22pm PST 
Aunts' cat-Darling [a young tabby lady that matches her name] hates going outside without her harness.
Yet Sam doesn't unprise both ends of her body enough to make a point of using a harness,Biscuit has so much fluff there wouldn't be a harness big enough and Goldie has too much cat cred to be seen by other cats being led around by a lesser species.

Tried it on Blackie once some years ago,and it didn't get past the fitting stage,she would have needed about three harnesses strapped together to get around her,they don't seem to be big enough,neither the length of the reigns as well.
[notify]

Rhiannon

Not now.... I'll- tell you when- I'm ready

Purred: Thu Aug 21, '08 6:41am PST 
Poor Rhiannon was on a leash for over a year (she lived in a car with a traveler). If she even THINKS there is a leash in her near future now, she disappears!
[notify]

Moonpye

I rule the house

Purred: Sun Aug 24, '08 9:40am PST 
Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mommy did once and I walkded BACKWARDS1!!! big laughbig laughlaugh out loud
[notify]

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4