GO!

Eastman Pharmacy Hanover ,NH

This is the place to talk about anything and everything cat-related going on where you are or where you've been with your best furiend! All those who enjoy taking their cats out gather here to share info on local cat-friendly places and find out about meet ups with other cat owners in your area! Check out Catster Local for pet-friendly products and services in your neighborhood!

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue May 22, '07 9:25pm PST 
many many good praise about this place. I was told that my precription would be ready today by the vet. When I went in to pick it up they had just faxed it in and the pharmist told me that it would be 1-3 days ( it was a compounded liquid) for it to be done ( not their faults was the vets who was supposed to fax it in yesterday) well the lady who does the compounding was off work that day etc etc. BUT weither the vet said I needed it now or they saw the distress in my meowmy the lady came in and got my meds to her less than two hours after the inatial visit. I send many thanks for going over and beyond what they had to to get my meds for me when I really needed them espically with the complacation that it takes to compound the mixture I needed and it being her day off.

Ramses & human pet ( Trista)

Edited by author Tue May 22, '07 9:28pm PST

[notify]