GO!

Help! Please for my 1.5 month old kitten

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Purred: Thu Aug 8, '13 8:42pm PST 
Hello everyone! I need some helo and would apreciate if someone can point me to the right direction. I have a month and a half old persian. She is really smart, acknoledges get name and comes when called. She was given to me because her mom fell ill and can not wean her. She has been in my care for two weeks now and she has been bottled fed, also gave her moist cat food by putting the food in her mouth. Now she wont eat by herself, she follows me everywhere and wont eat unless I put it in it's mouth. When she sees my hands she gets excited and starts crying for food. Any suggestions? Should I leave her alone and maybe starve a little ? I hace two oldet cats.
[notify]