GO!

2012 BCCP SPONTANEOUS XMAS PAWTY! Come one, come all! Sat. Dec. 22 at 8 PM Eastern

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 7 of 22: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:30pm PST 
Hudson, MomKatt's buried under two blankets & Selina, typing for me! She & DadKatt raided Total Wine today for "libations"! MOL!
[notify]

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:31pm PST 
Pete, you're too funny! *rises to greet her guest & gives him a big kiss on the cheek*

Glad you could make it!
[notify]

Gromit

Lovely Livy's- Loving Lad!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:31pm PST 
He wasn't that big!! LOL! laugh out loud Mommy and daddy would have found him then, but they couldn't see him. We just *knew* he was there.
[notify]

PEPPERS

Rumbly purrs!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:32pm PST 
Macy, what's Santa bringing you & Sonny?
[notify]

Isis

See ya later,- gotta play!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:33pm PST 
Hey Serena...do you think the special guest wants to play "Chase" with us? happy dance
[notify]

LIVIA 2000 - 2013

Feed me! Won't- you feed me?

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:33pm PST 
Is it cold there, Gromit? It is HERE! Windy ... ugh, even with sunlight! *huddles over the heat vent*
[notify]

Isis

See ya later,- gotta play!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:34pm PST 
Ooops, I meant Selina! But you can play too if you want, Serena. Unless you wanna talk to Peppers. I'm Isis...Hudson is my brother, he's married to Morticia and Gromit is my other brother. It's nice to meet you.
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:35pm PST 
Well, we think we are getting tipsy nip kickers and there is a REALLY big box under the tree......Sonny has been wanting a kitty tree for the longest time and I think that was what the picture was on the box when I was pretending to sleep while she was wrapping it....Sonny will be sooooo happy, he loves to climb!
[notify]

Gromit

Lovely Livy's- Loving Lad!

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:35pm PST 
It's very chilly. But mostly just WINDY! You should hear it! shock
[notify]

Pete DB #117

I'm Pete- *meowmys- favorite*

Purred: Sat Dec 22, '12 5:36pm PST 
Kiss Kiss Ticia, Im glad I could come. I am hoping my lovepurr Paris and her sister Presley , & brofur Sonny will be here.

We have been so good this year and not one of us has climbed the tree mom doesnt get it shrug She thinks it is because we do all our climbing in the backyard laugh out loud

Ticia the food looks delish and I hear some eggnog calling my name way to go
[notify]

(Page 7 of 22: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]