GO!

How did you find out about Catster?

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Tue Jan 11, '11 12:19pm PST 
I'm just curious. Mom was on another website and was shown a link to the website. She was really surprised about how fun the site was. What about you?
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Jan 11, '11 12:27pm PST 
Hi Socko wave

Mum heard it on BBC Radio (in the UK) on their 'Website of the Day' slot, back in August 2005 when she was driving home from work. She forgot all about it when she got in, but the next morning the presenter on the same station was talking about it as she is a big cat lover.

That night, Mum logged on and opened an account and made our pages, and we have never looked back since big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Jan 11, '11 12:27pm PST 
Ohhh double post...sorry dancing

Edited by author Tue Jan 11, '11 12:28pm PST

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Tue Jan 11, '11 5:40pm PST 
Interesting. applause I haven't heard of Website of the Days. Oh yeah, and it's okay to double post, mom's made that mistake herself before. Anyone else? happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Nellie

yummyyummy i got- fancy feast in- my tummy

Purred: Tue Feb 1, '11 11:22pm PST 
mom used to belong to another cat site that kind of went dead and she came across this site in a scearch site. i think she wanted to ask a cat question or something.
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Tue Feb 1, '11 11:52pm PST 
Our mom found out about Catster and Dogster when a friend of hers sent a link to her Bichon Frise's Dogster page: Heidi

That was...whoa!...more than six years ago! shocklaugh out loud

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Feb 2, '11 8:00am PST 
My mom found about about Catster through a former co-worker and friend who had moved away. She emailed mom and said, you gotta check this site out! We've been on Catster since August 31, 2004.

Here is Ali's page.
Ali
They have 4 male kitties in their family: Ali, Zaboo, Zulu and Ash.