GO!

Think Likes A Pirate Day PAWTY - Sept 19th 2010

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 11 of 11: Viewing entries 101 to 105)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 2:20pm PST 
Jason Cash you PIrate pal youza! Itza fabuloso to see ya . Didja get yur Pirate Pawty Bag? Gotza Cat eyepatch, da mewvie video "PurrEyeRats of da Catibbean" and yur own feathered talking Parrot and a Tooza Gooza bag of Shrimpies and Meatballs. Arrrrghzatini!
[notify]

Fizzgig,- scourge o'- the seas

Hissssssss.

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 2:27pm PST 
Cap'n Guido, ye be a fine purrate an' a host beyond compare! Thank ye fer th' meowvelous parrrrrty!
[notify]

Fizzgig,- scourge o'- the seas

Hissssssss.

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 4:04pm PST 
Looks like all the pirates be takin' a cat nap! Too much grog in the mornin' knocked all the rowdy out of 'em!

Now where did I leave me nice cozy coil o' rope? Ahhh, here it be ... right in the shade o' the mizzenmast.

*curls up in rope nest for another forty winks, his cutlass at his side*
[notify]

Patrick- (Angel)

Irish Boy

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 5:19pm PST 
Me mom just rolled into port from work an it looks to be like I missed my ol pirate pals.

Well, seein as tho they must've all hit the high seas without me, I'll just take a nap at the dock.

~Patrick (aka Sword-Jugglin Paddy O'Pickle)
[notify]

Digit (HC on- SOMC)

One lucky white- toe on an- all-black cat.

Purred: Sun Sep 19, '10 9:25pm PST 
Ahoy mateys! Sorry I wasn't able to get here any sooner, but meowmy was gone almost all day cheating on me... with a DOG!! I say we make her walk the plank!!

ARGGGHHHH!!
Digit
[notify]

(Page 11 of 11: Viewing entries 101 to 105)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11