GO!

Meatball Madness Day in The City By The Bay 6/5/09

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 81: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 2:39pm PST 
Catzowey! Weeza having a mid week staycashion to perk us up, anda my furry bestest buddy Wilson J Scooter anda me and myself are inviting YOU anda yurza furiends to a meowvalous pawty in San Franfuncisco.

Are youza dreaming of Meatballs tossed from atop da famous Pyramid Building? Or bungee cord Meatball bouncing from da Golden Gate Bridge OR strolling yur adoracatable paws along Fisherman's Wharf and tossing Meatballs at da hungry sea lions? Weeza gonna do all of it and fantasticat news, our Grand Meowster Marshall for this speshule day is our buddy, Dusty the DogCat http://www.catster.com/cats/940357

Youza can't miss this fantasticat Fun on
FurEyeDay June 5th
12noon HQ time to whenever da sun gozza downza. See ya at da Meatball Madness Day in The City By The Bay thisa FurEyeDay!!

Ciao & Meow,
Guido and Wilson J Scooter hamster dance

Edited by author Tue Jun 2, '09 7:34am PST

[notify]

DustytheDogc- at©(Dus- ty)

Defender of the- Fourth Step, and- Hummers

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 3:43pm PST 
I am so honored that you chose ME to be the Grand Fur Marshal of the fun day in the city by the bay! I always wanted to see San Furancisco! I am so ecstaticated -- I am a-packing my bags today! And I gotta get to the salon for a deep grooming of my very own gray-smoke fur coat. A dude's gotta look good!

Guido, Wilson and Toulouse ... You guys are so awesome! See you on Fur-i-day!

party
[notify]

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 4:50pm PST 
wave Guido, Oh you know me and all my cat furmily will be there. Thank's for the invite. kitty
[notify]

Jingle Bell Mrs. Harley Man

I am a Diva- Queen

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 4:56pm PST 
Wow Guido my sifurs and I will be here.... Mom makes some pretty tasty meatballs. I will see if she can make a batch for the pawty
[notify]

Harmony

Meezers are the- candy of life!

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 4:57pm PST 
*pops in*
Did someone say food????
[notify]

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 4:59pm PST 
GUIDO!!!!! I so enjoy yall's company and DtDC is my friend! I will be parachuting in, look for me around 4/5 pm your time, I cant get there sooner as I am hitching a plane ride with Doyle O Doggie who is visiting pup pals up north...
I will be the screaming orange cat with the Garfield Chute..YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chef Roosterparty
Save me some of those meatballs!
[notify]

Simon--My- Angel

I want treats!

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 5:31pm PST 
Guido, my-a boy! I'm a-gonna be dere. You betcha! Can I bring Molly my guinea-pig sisfur? She loves pawties and especially meat-a-balls! See you Fur-eye-day! hamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

Sonny Bono- Angel- Dreamboat-#3- 4

LEGENDARY ICON

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 5:45pm PST 
happy dance PAWTY TIME GUIDO happy danceTHANKS FOR INVITING ME DUDE , YOU KNOW OLE BONO WHERE THERE IS A PAWTY I'M THERE, party
[notify]

Punkin- ~~most- beloved- Angel~~

Orange Catz- Rule!!

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 6:22pm PST 
i hope to see you all there...
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Mon Jun 1, '09 6:40pm PST 
Buddie will fly me over for the fun!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 81: Viewing entries 1 to 10)