GO!

Bear and Odie - One year anniversary!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
Bear- (1999-2013)

Brother Bear

Purred: Sun May 3, '09 10:32am PST 
*his heart goes pitter-patter as Odie hula's around him*
Well, ermmmmmmmmmmm, he takes her by the paw and pulls her on top of him...........I like this idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VaVaVaVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!! !!!!!
*licka licka lick*
[notify]

Odie- ♥- ♥

BEAR'S LADY!- FUREVER!

Purred: Sun May 3, '09 10:32am PST 
oh yes..... a catnap in the sun sounds purrrrfect.... Let's cozy up.....
A romantic seafood dinner on the beach sounds delightful!
purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssss
[notify]

Odie- ♥- ♥

BEAR'S LADY!- FUREVER!

Purred: Sun May 3, '09 10:33am PST 
*HAPPIEST gigglies!!!*
I LOVE it....!!
Come.... share some warm sun with me..... mmmmmm nummmmm!
*winks at her hubby*
[notify]

Bear- (1999-2013)

Brother Bear

Purred: Sun May 3, '09 12:28pm PST 
*Bear snuggles with his wife and watches as she drifts off to sleep, he falls asleep himself fur about an hour then he refills her drink, makes one fur himself, hands her a book and pads off to prepare dinner, he watches as she takes a sip of the drink, opens the book, then nods off to sleep again*

*he hurries off and picks some fresh Wild Flowers and heads on ovfur to the kitchen*

*he arranges the flowers in a nice vase and cracks a beer, he looks out the window and see's his wife laying under the umbrella, sipping her cattail*

*he gets to work in the kitchen, dicing and slicing, mixing and peeling, soon he has prepared an absolutely delicious feast*

*he heads on out to the beach and gets the table set, he places Dinner on the table, arranges the flowers and fills the wine*

*he heads back down to the beach where Odie is watching the Sunset, he sits down and gives her a kiss*

Whenever you are ready fur dinner my love! What a gorgeous sunset.... *he turns to her* Is this paradise? Do we evfur have to go home?????

*he holds her paw as they watch the sunset, sipping their cattails, getting ready fur a pawsome dinner*
[notify]

Odie- ♥- ♥

BEAR'S LADY!- FUREVER!

Purred: Mon May 4, '09 6:48am PST 
Oh BEAR!
Furgive me for my silence; I was simply stunned by the beauty of the settinig and the surprise of such a wonderful meal! I hope you slept well my love. I did; curled up against your chest....

Would you like some breakfast, sweet love?

FRESH CAUGHT SASHIMI

And refreshments to go with brekkie...

REFRESHMENTS

*sigh*.... we are here ALL week, to do as we wish! JUST the two of us!
*clinks her glass with Bear's* HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
[notify]

Bear- (1999-2013)

Brother Bear

Purred: Tue May 5, '09 10:25am PST 
My lovely bride! What shall we do today? I thought it might be fun to go scuba diving in the deep blue Ocean? Would you like that? I have heard that there are many colorful fish down there, I would like to try to catch our dinner as well? Maybe afterwards, some sunbathing and cattails on the boat? Maybe a nice cool dip in the deep blue sea if we get too hot? How does that sound? I will get our things ready, pack a lunch and meet you on deck! I love you Odie - You are a magical, beautiful princess!
Oh, that pink bikini might be appropriate *wink wink*
*he gives her a kiss and heads up to make lunch and gather the gear*
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3