GO!

Little Coqui's First Birthday-March 1, 2009

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  
Mufasa

not really a- lion

Purred: Sat Feb 28, '09 3:20pm PST 
*comes into the room and starts setting up tables for food*
My little sisfur is turning one year old tomorrow and I think she deserves a party. We will open up the room tonight and leave it open all day tomorrow. That way cats can come and go, as I know there are some other parties going on. We are going to serve appetizers and of course birthday cake, we'll have some games and some music. Now if Bella just gets here with the decorations! Happy Birthday Little Coqui!!!partypartyparty
[notify]

♥- Bella- ♥

I\'m married to- Tucker!!!

Purred: Sat Feb 28, '09 3:23pm PST 
*comes in with balloons and crepe paper, and a big Happy Birthday banner* I'm here, Fasa. Let's get this room decorated before Coqui discovers what we're doing!! Happy Birthday, little sis!partypartypartypartyhappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Tucker

I'm MARRIED to- Bella!!

Purred: Sat Feb 28, '09 3:55pm PST 
Hi sweetie! cloud 9 Need any help??
[notify]

♥- Bella- ♥

I\'m married to- Tucker!!!

Purred: Sat Feb 28, '09 4:13pm PST 
Tucker!!! *runs over and gives him a kiss, trailing crepe paper across the room* I could always use some help from my handsome husband! *giggles* Can you first get me out of this crepe paper?
[notify]

Madeline- loves Bean!!

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 4:11am PST 
cheer Oh litttle Coqui!! It's your first birthday!!! happy dance

Happy Birthday, sweet friend!!

partypartywishespartypartypartywishespartyparty

hugkittyhug
[notify]

Beloved- Angel Amelia- loves HL!

I am finally- with my True- Love Bill....

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 4:14am PST 
partypartywisheshamster dancewishespartypartypartywisheshamster dancewishespartyparty

Happiest of Birthdays Little Coqui!! kitty

Meowmy will try to get us to the pawty today! way to go

*Angel Amelia sets down a punchbowl of Angel Punch, a platter of Heavenly Cupcakes, and some little Bridge Fortune Cookies.*
[notify]

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 8:22am PST 
Thanks you so much fur the wonderpurr birthdays wishes!! I is havings a great day so far! *flips her new catnip banana in the air for any cat to catch*happy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Sassy

Yes! I am a- BratCat!

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 8:59am PST 
I won't get to stay for the party, but I did want to wish you a Happy 1st Birthday, Little Coqui.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

party party

Sassy
[notify]

Pepper

CHICKEN! Did- someone say - CHICKEN?

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 9:03am PST 
Happy 1st Birthday! Little Coqui.
I'm sorry I can't stay for the party, but I wanted to drop by and send my best wishes for a very happy day.
Have a wonderful day and good time at the party, with all your friends and family.

party party

Pepper
[notify]

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 10:02am PST 
Happy Birthday to my favorite little neice! Morgan gives Little Coqui a huge hug and happy whisker kiss.

I am so proud of you little one! You have made everyone so proud of you! Aunt Leilani send you lots of love and hugs on your special day. She sends special love to your Meowmy for loving you so much!partypartyparty

Edited by author Sun Mar 1, '09 10:03am PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11