GO!

Pumpkin (Fireclaw) and Sandy (Sandpaw)'s wedding!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Chiko

Otab's Girl

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:30am PST 
Hello everycat! This is a wedding dedicated to my sister, Sandy, and her beautiful mate, Pumpkin! They love each other so much that they want the world to know. We will need pawty stuff, so feel free to bring in plates, cups, food, balloons, wedding cakes, and anything you want! Please join us.
[notify]

Pumpkin

I'm the boss!

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:31am PST 
Hi, Chiko! Is Sandy here yet?
[notify]

Gray

Wishing to be a- deputy . . .

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:32am PST 
Um, Pumpkin? I'm afraid there's a problem. I can't get Sandy to appear and talk in this forum! Help! What should I do? When it says pick your author, I only see Gray (Graysky) and Chiko (Silverflower), but no Sandy (Sandpaw)! Do you know how I can solve this problem?
[notify]

Pumpkin

I'm the boss!

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:33am PST 
Oh no! That's weird. I don't really know why it would do that. Me and my whole family are listed under pet author.
[notify]

Chiko

Otab's Girl

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:37am PST 
I know, isn't that strange? thinking thinking thinking thinkingthinking thinking Sandy couldn't post in the forum "Gotta Say Your Love Here!" because she wanted to say: "I love Pumpkin!" in that forum. I'll try checking her account.
[notify]

Pumpkin

I'm the boss!

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:40am PST 
All three of you use the same account, right? If so, she shouldn't be logged out or anything. I know she's posted in the Calling all warriors to join Fireclan thread before, so why can't she post in other forums?
[notify]

Gray

Wishing to be a- deputy . . .

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:40am PST 
Do you think you should have the forum in FireClan forum instead? Or maybe you should start a new one in a different topic? I don't know what's wrong. This usually never happened to me and my family.
[notify]

Chiko

Otab's Girl

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:42am PST 
I don't know, really red facered facered facered facered facered facered facered facered facered facered face but I really want her to enjoy a wedding. frownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown

Fact about Sandy: Did you know she is as orange as you? Meowmy couldn't find a photo of her so she used me & Gray's.
[notify]

Chiko

Otab's Girl

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:45am PST 
I will check if Sandpaw can appear on "In the Fur Playdates and Virtual Meet-Ups" and maybe we can move the forum there? Or maybe I can check if she appears on "Catster Crushes" and we might be able to move there.
[notify]

Pumpkin

I'm the boss!

Purred: Sat Feb 21, '09 7:45am PST 
I just found that out, Chiko! I went to look at Sandy's page, while I was waiting to see if you could figure it out, and I saw her arrival story.

I'll try starting a new thread here, and if that doesn't work, I guess we should go to the Fireclan thread.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2